Here you will find the most frequently asked questions – all with corresponding answers.
Other answers can be found in our rental conditions, and in addition, our rental staff is always ready to help you with all your questions on telephone +45 88 16 90 00.
Our motorhomes are categorized by how many people can sleep in the motorhome, and whether it is in the luxury or super luxury category. Some models are very similar, and in those cases, it is often only the rear bed that makes the difference. How would you prefer to sleep in the holidays? Should it be a queen size bed, double bed, twin beds or a transverse double bed?
- You can find the ideal motorhome / motorhome that covers your specific needs and wishes, and you can book it via our online booking system on the website.
- You pay with your credit card or by bank transfer and this ensures that we do not rent the motorhome / motorhome to others.
- You will receive a booking confirmation and a copy of the rental conditions via the e-mail you submit.
- If you “only” have paid the deposit upfront you must pay the remaining amount no later than 30 days before the delivery date.
- You pick up the motorhome / motorhome at the appointed time at our destination I Glostrup, and making a disclosure report, signed by you and provisioning staff.
- You have a splendid holiday.
- You return the motorhome / motorhome at the appointed time at our location in Glostrup and make a delivery report to be signed.
- If we have not received charges of speeding fines, parking fees, tolls, etc. and there has been no damage to the motorhome / motorhome during the rental period, you will after approximately 30 days get your deposit refunded to your bank account.
In high season, we rent only for full weeks from Friday to Friday. As our online booking system is set up to rent from Friday, you are always welcome to contact us via email or telephone for a special deal.
You can pay through our online booking system, where it is possible to pay with various credit cards. Do you want however to make partial payment, deposit now and the rest of the amount 30 days before delivery, this must be done by bank transfer or you can come by our office at Kildebrøndevej 60, 2670 Greve, Denmark, and pay by credit card.
Registration #: 5474
Account #: 0000918594
In case of an accident involving the motorhome, please contact CamperWorld, who will assess what happens next. CamperWorld has subscribed to both SOS road side assistance and European Breakdown Service, and we will always try to find the best solution.
Particularly in accidents: Always make sure to get a police report and never take the blame on them abroad. It can get expensive! If others are involved in the accident, remember to get information for insurance purposes. Remember to document via pictures; the damages, the other party’s number plate and other things that are necessary in the event of subsequent insurance claim.
Most often we pay the deposit back 30 days after delivery of the motorhome / motorhome. However, in regards with rental in the high season, it may in some cases take up to 90 days. This is due to traffic in Norway and Sweden, where some charges levied via photo of the license plate to traverse the payment passages. These charges may be a long time coming – in 2016, in some cases, it took 120 days before we got some of the charges. You can benefit from showing receipts from eg. the Norwegian Auto Pass, which deposit faster refunds. Furthermore, speeding fines, can in some instances take up to 90 days to be refunded.